All languages used in translate.wiki.net are listed in the sub-category Languages by code. Language codes are used to reference all message translations, portals, and user categories.
If you don't know which code to use, you may lookup the languages by their family, or by their name (in English), or by country or region in which they have a recognized minority status, including the countries or regions where the usage is official (nationally or in a subdivision) or used de facto as a majority language.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Languages with a Wikibooks project
- Languages with a Wikinews project
- Languages with a Wikipedia project
- Languages with a Wikiquote project
- Languages with a Wikisource project
- Languages with a Wikiversity project
- Languages with a Wikivoyage project
- Languages with a Wiktionary project
- Languages without Wikimedia projects