This message exhibits a general problem. According to its documentation, is is:
It shares these uses with a not-so-small class of MediaWiki messages used twice. That should be avoided, and it does not work anyways when translated.
The entire class of messages actually has three uses:
- As a link in Special:SpecialPages:
- Do something about a page/user/…
- As a title of its own special page when no selection has been made:
- Do something about a page/user/… to be named now.
- As a title of its own special page with a selection made:
- Do something about this page/user/…
- (Case 2 does not always apply)
While we can translate case 2 identical to case 1 in Colognian - not good but acceptable - there is no valid grammatical way to combine it with case 3. Thus whatever we translate, it is ridiculously wrong at least once.