That is how I translated it ("The following field is required:") . I am not certain that it is 100% correct, though.
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-js
as the starting fragment of a sentence, that will be completed with
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-amount
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-emailAdd
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-fname
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-lname
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-street
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-city
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-state
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-zip
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-card_num
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-expiration
- Payflowpro gateway-error-msg-cvv
to make a full sentence, when the respective field is empty. But "The following field is required:" should also work, I believe.
That is currect - as stated in an earlier topic, IIRC. The code contains "payflowproGatewayErrorMsgJs + currField"
I've translated "The following field is required:" because in Galician "your" could be "o seu" or "a súa" depending on the noun which is next to it.