What should the stages of health be? Currently there are about seven stages (excellent, major overhaul underway, a little bit, mediocre, low, good, ?). I suggest there be an official line up of them.
- major overhaul underway
- a little bit
Any comments before I put it up? --Steinninn 17. elokuuta 2007 kello 16.32 (UTC)
- I originally used them about as below, but I don't have big feelings about it
- low > 0%
- medium > 50%
- good > 80%
- excellent > 90%
- --Nike 18. elokuuta 2007 kello 17.50 (UTC)
How about bcl? --Filipinayzd 15:07, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
The contact persons are at the language page, I think it's repetitive to list them here as well. I removed them a while back but I see they're back. Could we remove them again? Just before I saved the post, I checked, and it seems it was User:Meno25 that added it back. I've asked him to take part in the discussion. --Steinninn 02:00, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- That's fine by me. I thought that translators should be listed here. Check this diff. --Meno25 06:40, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
What is health?
Do I use the MediaWiki % or the other one? OchAyeTheNoo 21:48, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- Core messages % (base ~1.700) Siebrand 21:58, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Weird sections, duplicated subheaders.
The section on Portuguese (
pt) seem a bit weird. Their cheat sheet should imho not be included here. Similarly, some chinese subsections, such as
zh-hant appear twice, with varying content. --Purodha Blissenbach 09:45, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- It is to heavy anyway, should be redone in PHP. – Nike 11:06, 23 February 2009 (UTC)