User talk:Alison/Archive 1
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Alison. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 08:58, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
hehe. thanks! :-) Cbrown1023 20:04, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing them out! :) I wasn't aware of that page at all. I've fixed a bunch of the "variables" ones already and will clear the rest over the next few days. Thank you so much for the help - Alison ❤ 02:04, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- No problem :). I forgot to tell you: this page is quickly accessible by clicking the "List of warnings" link on the sidebar on the left here in Betawiki. Cheers, Malafaya 10:51, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
ga to complete, per above
pagecategories, noconnect, passwordremindertext, blockedtext, whitelistedittext, noexactmatch, rcnote, userstatstext, excontent, exbeforeblank, revertpage, linkshere, nolinkshere, blocklogentry, confirmemail_sendfailed
pagecategories, undelete_short, viewcount, restorelink, showingresults, showingresultsnum, rcnote, number_of_watching_users_pageview, imagelisttext, sitestatstext, userstatstext, nbytes, nlinks, nviews, watchlist-details, watchlistcontains, wlnote, undeleterevisions, subcategorycount, categoryarticlecount
Most often used core messages
Hi Alison. I would like to ask your attention to the untranslated messages in the message group most often used core messages. These are the messages that are most important in giving users a basic localised experience. For Irish, just a few are missing. Could you please concentrate your translation efforts first on that message group? Cheers! Siebrand 21:57, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Noticed this a while back, but keep forgetting to mention it. The first link on the Leathanaigh speisialta page reads Amosar a árbore de categorías. I’m guessing that’s Catalan for Crann na gCatagóirí. ☸ Moilleadóir 04:36, 8 Aibreán 2008 (UTC)☏
- Hi, fixed on betawiki:MediaWiki:Categorytree/ga, I have no idea why it was in Catalan :(
- Best regards, --éan (:> )=| 22:22, 8 Aibreán 2008 (UTC)
- p.s. needs some days to update in the database, --éan (:> )=| 22:22, 8 Aibreán 2008 (UTC)
- Arghhh, I don't understand, it seems some other messages got Catalan also, I informed the betawiki people via irc and fixed some by taking the translations from here. These still need to be fixed:
- MediaWiki:categorytree-header/ga -> content