User talk:Julian Mendez
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Julian Mendez. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on at Translating:Languages. For an overview of the languages that are being worked on here, you can have a look at Translating:Developer log. Other useful pages can be Support and Import requests.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 23:50, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much. Cheers, --Julian 22:12, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- Forsan io deberea vider le contexto, sed io propone iste traductiones:
- (diff-hr) "a horizontal rule" → "un regula horizontal"
- (diff-span) "a span" → "un extension" (alternativemente "un spatio")
- (diff-strike) "strikethrough" → "cancellate" (le nomine del typographia), e "to strike out" → "cancellar"
- --Julian 22:18, 27 August 2008 (UTC)