|How to start|
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi KossuthRad. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on at Translating:Languages. For an overview of the languages that are being worked on here, you can have a look at Translating:Developer log. Other useful pages can be Support and Import requests.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! SPQRobin 17:28, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Hi Dude!--KossuthRad 17:28, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- The steps you need to follow are:
- Register or log in to Betawiki
- Create your user page over there with some information and links
- Set your user interface to the language you will be working on, so Hungarian
- Normally you have to ask for translator rights, but I will give you them, you don't need to request it
- Put your name on Translating:Languages#hu (you will see other users who are translating Hungarian)
- Start translating these messages. You don't need to translate *all* of them, but most of them. The faster you translate, the faster the langcom will approve your test, but this does not mean you need to translate fast. Quality is important.
- If you need more help or have questions, just ask. SPQRobin 17:11, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- Where Can I find the English versions ?--KossuthRad 17:44, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Szia! Két lapot hibás helyesírással fordítottál, midnettőben az autómatikus szót kell javítani automatikus szóra:
Üdv: FBöbe 18:56, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Szia! Ezeket legközelebb így fordítsd:
- user = felhasználó
- default = alapértelmezett
- revision = változat
- account = felhasználói fiók
- log = napló
- status = inkább állapot státusz helyett
Ennyi hirtelen. Ha még találok valami általános hibát, akkor szólok. Üdv., Bdanee 20:45, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Please consider confirming your e-mail address
Dear KossuthRad. Our records show that you have not confirmed your e-mail address. This means that other users cannot contact your by e-mail, and that you will not receive our periodic newsletter once every one or two months. If you mean to be an active contributor on Betawiki, we strongly advise you to confirm your e-mail address. The below steps describe how you can do that.
You can confirm your e-mail address as follows:
- go to your preferences
- fill out a valid e-mail address in the field behind "E-mail"
- save your preferences; an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted
- check your e-mail. The e-mail contains a URL you should click to confirm your e-mail address.
Thank you for considering this. Cheers! Betawiki Staff 17:16, 18 July 2008 (UTC)