|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Перевод||0||21:34, 22 June 2020|
|Talk page spam||1||00:20, 15 January 2011|
|Русский перевод||1||18:27, 12 June 2010|
|Recommended way to translate MediaWiki||0||17:12, 6 June 2010|
|MediaWiki:Upload-wasdeleted/ce||0||19:10, 2 June 2010|
|Getting to know you||0||21:13, 26 May 2010|
|Welcome-subject||0||18:54, 18 May 2010|
Please do not spam talk pages. We have Support where you can ask your questions.
Hi Sasan700. Great to see you translate into a language we have not seen a lot of activity in before. Please find below some recommended steps. I hope they are of help. If you don't like them, please feel free to make your contributions in whichever way you like; each contribution is valuable to us.
- first translate the
- complete the
- check if you should translate any
- do a consistency check (terminology, formal/informal) on your localisation
- translate special page names, magic words and namespaces on Special:AdvancedTranslate
- translate the
- translate the
- do a consistency check (terminology, formal/informal) on your localisation between core messages and extension messages
- start maintaining your language's localisation on a regular basis. At least once per month is recommended.
Hope this helps. :)
Hi Sasan700. Thank you very much for your translation work.
During review of all translations in all languages I found that you used in MediaWiki:Upload-wasdeleted/ce a special styling. Please do not do this. Please stick to the English original as near as possible. I have had to delete it.
You can style every message on-wiki instead.
Hoi, as I said in my mail, we want to know you a bit better before we change the names of the namespaces.. Please translate some of the "most used" messages. They are the most relevant messages and there are many that need to be done for your language..
When you have questions or need more advice, you can find me often on IRC or ask questions on the Support page. Thanks,