Hi, Welcome to Betawiki and thank you for your contributions. Please remember that you need to let us know that your current translations are ready to be added to MediaWiki at Translating:Tasks. Happy translating. I do hope you're working on a master piece :) Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.07 (UTC)
- Hi HalanTul. Please remember that we would like to commit the language even before you are done. That will give communities more often a chance to assess the quality of the translation and enable you to see your mistakes also in other environments. Rule of thumb: if you have over 200 messages and will not work on things in the next two days, ask for your language's messages to be committed to SVN. Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.29 (UTC)
- OK. Will use not many words. Hopefully easier.
- Many messages to be translated.
- Commit many times. More chances for feedback.
- Ask for commit at Translating:Tasks. Within a day the messages are active on Wikipedia.
- No edits for 2 days? Also ask for commit.
- More clear? Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.47 (UTC)
Hi HalanTul. I've been monitoring progress on the translation of sah and I think it would be good idea to request a commit of core. Almost 1000 messages have been translated - excellent work! That will get the current status out there. Once that has been done, you will have a better overview of what is left to be done, and you will have sah users being able to test it. If you agree, please request commits at Translating:Tasks. Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 21.41 (UTC)
You can move the translation and delete the talk page, if it is about that. – Nike 14:26, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Thanks. --HalanTul 19:45, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Re:Отображение списка языков
Если честно не очень понял ваш вопрос. Если вы имеете ввиду как изменить язык отображения сообщений, то надо зайти в Настройки пользователя http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Preferences, и указать нужный язык. Achilles 05:24, 16 April 2009 (UTC)