Hi, Welcome to Betawiki and thank you for your contributions. Please remember that you need to let us know that your current translations are ready to be added to MediaWiki at Translating:Tasks. Happy translating. I do hope you're working on a master piece :) Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.07 (UTC)
- Hi HalanTul. Please remember that we would like to commit the language even before you are done. That will give communities more often a chance to assess the quality of the translation and enable you to see your mistakes also in other environments. Rule of thumb: if you have over 200 messages and will not work on things in the next two days, ask for your language's messages to be committed to SVN. Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.29 (UTC)
- OK. Will use not many words. Hopefully easier.
- Many messages to be translated.
- Commit many times. More chances for feedback.
- Ask for commit at Translating:Tasks. Within a day the messages are active on Wikipedia.
- No edits for 2 days? Also ask for commit.
- More clear? Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 12.47 (UTC)
Hi HalanTul. I've been monitoring progress on the translation of sah and I think it would be good idea to request a commit of core. Almost 1000 messages have been translated - excellent work! That will get the current status out there. Once that has been done, you will have a better overview of what is left to be done, and you will have sah users being able to test it. If you agree, please request commits at Translating:Tasks. Cheers! Siebrand 28. elokuuta 2007 kello 21.41 (UTC)
You can move the translation and delete the talk page, if it is about that. – Nike 14:26, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Thanks. --HalanTul 19:45, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Re:Отображение списка языков
Если честно не очень понял ваш вопрос. Если вы имеете ввиду как изменить язык отображения сообщений, то надо зайти в Настройки пользователя http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Preferences, и указать нужный язык. Achilles 05:24, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Help wanted for global templates||0||12:06, 25 January 2021|
You have shown support for global templates in the past. Staff of the Wikimedia Foundation view this change as big. We need to convince the Wikimedia Foundation to start working on this. We have to reassure them there is sufficient support by local project communities.
You can help move this forward.
Please do setup a page on the local projects you are (most) active on in the language of the project. Tell your fellow editors why you believe global templates are necessary. Follow the local project decision process to come to a discussion outcome as support or not. There is plenty of time for discussion. Please reach a conclusion before the end of April 2021.
Please translate the coordinating page on meta to languages you are proficient in. meta:Gathering support from local projects for global templates
Please add a line to this meta page with a link to a discussion page on your local project(s).
The goal is to have the Wikimedia Foundation include a program to develop infrastructure for global templates in their 2021/2022 Annual Plan. The Wikimedia Foundation will decide on the Annual Plan in May/June this year.
The aim is to have several dozen local project communities to show support, and little concerns, issues or objections. Of course, any project can continue to use their local templates.
When you have questions about this initiative you can reach me at adhuikeshoven.org or + 31 6 40293574, and also on Telegram and Signal. You can also raise questions on the talk page on meta. Maybe some people would like to discuss this initiative in a meeting. Please let me know whether you would like to join a Zoom meeting in February.