Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Ibou. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 23:25, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
hi, thinks to put the special caracters in betawiki's page for the translation, another way it will not easy to translate, because i have not all caracters on my keyboard. ciao ibou
- I'll see if we can install a special extension to support this. Please point me to a list of the characters you need so we can facilitate this. Cheers! Siebrand 19:16, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- The characters you gave me have been added to the clickable list at the bottom of each edit screen. Please let me know if anything is missing. Also: please keep your replies here. I'll watch this page. In case I might not see your message, please use User talk:Siebrand to alert me to it. Cheers and good luck on your translation work! Siebrand 21:41, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
Hi Ibou. I saw here that you speak better Italian than English/French. If you wish to, we can set Italian as a language that you will see above the edit form. This is just for better understanding the meaning of the message. Greetings, SPQRobin 20:59, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, I requested it (on Translating:Tasks). SPQRobin 21:18, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- ...and is done now. SPQRobin 21:19, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
Hi Ibou. I want to compliment you on your work on Wolof. I know your English is not great and I would like to express my gratitude for your work. If internet access is an issue for you, please look into Translating:Offline. If you translate with a tool like POedit you can just do everything offline and send the results in an email. Cheers! Siebrand 20:34, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- OK. Have fun ;)
Hoi, we are implementing the Babel extension on Betawiki. Would you be so kind and localise this extension in Wolof ? Thanks, GerardM 19:00, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi Ibou. Nice to see you active again. I hope you, your wife and children are well. Kind regards, Siebrand 21:57, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Osm:Browse.changeset.belongs to/wo||0||10:33, 6 March 2018|
|Is there plural in Wolof?||1||14:04, 4 September 2015|
I request you to review the translations to Wolof from Fanjiayi which is blocked here, and using insult words in his so-called translations:
- Osm:Browse.changeset.belongs to/wo
- Osm:Activerecord.attributes.diary entry.user/wo
I see that some translation use different forms for plurals, yet however most standards say that Wolof doesn't use plural forms. How is it?