|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Citoid-citefromiddialog-mode-manual||2||10:03, 23 September 2019|
|Two messages to move||2||08:20, 11 September 2019|
|Typo||1||15:00, 10 August 2019|
|Correction||1||11:34, 10 August 2019|
|Typo||4||17:43, 28 July 2019|
|MediaWiki:Apierror-mustbeloggedin/et||0||08:05, 20 March 2019|
|Messages to be moved||2||19:23, 19 January 2019|
|Moving AbuseFilter messages||2||09:07, 15 November 2018|
|Help needed||3||14:37, 21 September 2018|
|Move two more Quiz messages||1||15:36, 23 July 2018|
|Broken message on wikis||2||13:45, 7 June 2018|
|Verschiebungen 24. Juli 2017||1||09:39, 19 May 2018|
|Question||1||17:47, 25 March 2018|
|Can I use bot here for correcting Javanese incorrect spelling?||2||10:10, 29 January 2018|
|Javanese spelling||4||09:14, 29 January 2018|
|Translation administrator||0||12:14, 20 January 2018|
|Consistency tweak: dot at end of desc||2||19:05, 24 August 2017|
|Messages to be deleted||0||13:31, 6 July 2017|
|Why # should be removed ?||3||18:33, 2 April 2017|
|Moved messages||1||12:00, 23 March 2017|
Hello, today I've changed a couple of messages, see this diff. Specifically, I moved the content of "abusefilter-management" into "abusefilter", and "abusefilter-log" into "abuselog". Could you please perform the same move for all languages after the next sync? Thanks a lot!
Hi! Thanks for the replacement of abusefilter-private-details messages, I even forgot to ask for it :-) I noticed a typo for MediaWiki:Abusefilter-log-cannot-see-private-details: it's been moved to MediaWiki:Abusefilter-log-cannot-see-privatedetails-details (notice the addiction of "-details"), instead of MediaWiki:Abusefilter-log-cannot-see-private-details (which only adds a dash to the original key), example. Could you please fix? Thanks a lot!
$wgNamespaceAliases['Модул'] = NS_MODUL; $wgNamespaceAliases['Разговор_о_модулу'] = NS_MODUL_TALK;
Module and Module talk Namespace Aliases not working on sh wikipedia.
Uhhhhhhh bad, really bad... I think it was too hot yesterday... fixed now. Thank you very much for your hint.
Thanks for fixing! I see there are a few other pages starting with "Busefilter". Should they be removed?
Could you please check why this two years old translation hasn't been committed to the repo. Recently I translated some more API messages, like this, to see if older message will be committed along with these. I see there has been one commit (Mar 17) afterwards, but no Estonian messages were included.
Edit: I now found out about MediaWiki's 13% export threshold. Never mind then.
Hi! Today this patch in AbuseFilter got merged where we added a new message (abusefilter-topnav-recentchanges). Before, we used to re-use another message (abusefilter-filter-log) in its place. Since you've done this in the past, could you please copy the content of MediaWiki:abusefilter-filter-log to MediaWiki:abusefilter-topnav-recentchanges for every language in which it exists? Many thanks in advance.
Hi. MediaWiki:abusefilter-filter-log is still is use, isn't it? In this case I do not have a tool to copy a message to another one :-( Only moving is possible.
Hi, I just noticed you moved "Abusefilter-edit-throttle-*" messages to "Abusefilter-throttle-*". Thanks for doing it, I forgot to ask when sending the patch. However, I have a tiny concern: new messages are identical to the old ones, except that they don't have the first letter capitalized because the context where they're used has been changed. Would it be possible to automatically change the first letter to lowercase for every message? The list is "abusefilter-throttle-ip", "abusefilter-throttle-user", "abusefilter-throttle-range", "abusefilter-throttle-creationdate", "abusefilter-throttle-editcount", "abusefilter-throttle-site" and "abusefilter-throttle-page". Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have fuzzied these messages that means translators will get a hint to check the translation. But I am unable to lowercase the first letter for 2 reasons: I have no tool for this and I have no knowledge about most of the language. Personally I speak 3 only. So we have to wait for the translators to do this.
I'm trying to make some corrections here and here. Unfortunatelly, changes can't be saved, with some error codes like [4d436290b43a9756ea00163f] Caught exception of type TypeError and [6c1409b03efcbdcc2a3d46d2] Caught exception of type TypeError. Can you help with this?--MaGa (talk) 17:00, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
ich wurde über ein paar Nachrichtenverschiebungen von dir benachrichtigt, unter anderem . Das Ziel dieser Verschiebungen erscheint mir fehlerhaft (Unterseiten von /en). Könntest Du da netterweise noch einmal drübergucken?
Vielen Dank und liebe Grüße
Hi Dejavu, the issue with all translations of this message was the inital misleading message description. On request of the Wikibase developers I have deleted all translation to make sure that all translators read the new message description and translate then on the new base.
I see many Javanese messages with inconsistency on the spelling. I find it is tiring and boring to correct them one by one. Can I use bot here for correcting Javanese incorrect spelling? I've listed some standard terms here.
Hi, I find Javanese spelling problem in Javanese Wikipedia Notification interface. It should be written Dhésèmber (Javanese), not Desember (Indonesian). I'm going to correct it but cannot locate where the respective message in this site. Could you please help me finding it? I also find that the other months also have wrong spelling. Thank you in advance.
Here is the screenshot
Yes. I've tried searching the Indonesian & Javanese messages in MediaWiki for words Desemeber and Dhésèmber respectively. All Indonesian and Javanese messages are in correct spelling, but the above mentioned interface is still wrong. By wrong I mean the spelling is in Indonesian, but the interface is meant for Javanese.
Hello Raymond, I have merged a patch set with message "Consistency tweak: remove . from end of description", but (at least) the following extensions are on translatewiki.net, but the desc message has a . at end.
- MediaWiki:timeless-desc/en - Timeless
- MediaWiki:erudite-desc/en - erudite
- MediaWiki:strapping-desc/en - mediawiki-strapping
- MediaWiki:apifeatureusage-desc/en - ApiFeatureUsage
- MediaWiki:bluespiceeditnotifyconnector-desc/en - BlueSpiceEditNotifyConnector
- MediaWiki:cognate-desc/en - Cognate
- MediaWiki:cookiewarning-desc/en - CookieWarning
- MediaWiki:custompage-desc/en - CustomPage
- MediaWiki:deletepagesforgood-desc/en - DeletePagesForGood
- MediaWiki:didyouknow-desc/en - DidYouKnow
- MediaWiki:emailauth-desc/en - EmailAuth
- MediaWiki:eventbus-desc/en - EventBus
- MediaWiki:fileannotations-desc/en - FileAnnotations
- MediaWiki:formelapplet-desc/en - FormelApplet
- MediaWiki:googlelogin-desc-authmanager/en - GoogleLogin
- MediaWiki:mp3mediahandler-desc/en - MP3MediaHandler
- MediaWiki:mediawikifarm-desc/en - MediaWikiFarm
- MediaWiki:multimediaviewer-desc/en - MultimediaViewer
- MediaWiki:oojsuiajaxlogin-desc/en - OOJsUIAjaxLogin
- MediaWiki:pdf-desc/en - PdfHandler
- MediaWiki:petition-desc/en - Petition
- MediaWiki:quicksearchlookup-desc/en - QuickSearchLookup
- MediaWiki:relatedarticles-desc/en - RelatedArticles
- MediaWiki:simplesort-desc/en - SimpleSort
- MediaWiki:spark-desc/en - Spark
- MediaWiki:spreadsheet-desc/en - Spreadsheet
- MediaWiki:swiftcloudfiles-desc/en - SwiftCloudFiles
- MediaWiki:tabs-desc/en - Tabs
- MediaWiki:testlanguagenamegrammar-desc/en - TestLanguageNameGrammar
- MediaWiki:thanks-desc/en - Thanks
- MediaWiki:toptenpages-desc/en - TopTenPages
- MediaWiki:tweetanew-desc/en - TweetANew
- MediaWiki:uploadslink-desc/en - UploadsLink
- MediaWiki:usergroups-desc/en - UserGroups
- MediaWiki:wbq-desc/en - WikibaseQuality
- MediaWiki:wikipediaextracts-desc/en - WikipediaExtracts
Not fully consistency, but 36 out of 625 is a good rate (6%) ;-)
The following extensions are on translatewiki, but having an untranslatable description:
Would be nice, if you can have a look at it. Thanks.
In MediaWiki:Pickle-report-adapt-wrap-skip/fr # skip $1 becomes sauter $1 without diesis, why ?
I changed a few message keys, and updated them accordingly in the repo, both at GitHub and Gerrit. Still I see you moved a lot of them on site. Is it anything additionally I should have done? I was wondering abot this when I changed the keys. The class names had changed, and I updated the keys to reflect that.
This is about the change form