|How to start|
Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Shijualex. Welcome to Betawiki. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights at Betawiki:Translators. Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on at Translating:Languages. For an overview of the languages that are being worked on here, you can have a look at Translating:Developer log. Other useful pages can be Support and Import requests.
Once you have started translating, please remember to often request a commit of your translation work at Translating:Tasks. This makes the number of changes easier to handle for the devs.
I wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Cheers! Siebrand 14:04, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Claim ml-2 about to expire
Hi Shijualex. Please be reminded that your claim ml-2 is about to expire on 2008-02-18, end of day (in about 31 hours). You are still quite far from the 90% goal (about 530 translated messages). I do hope you will manage to be ready in time... Cheers! Siebrand 16:01, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- OK, it looks like we had a communication issue here. My apologies. Will you make it if I extend the deadline with one week, to 2008-02-25? Siebrand 17:28, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
on 29.02.08 you put the following msg on my talk page.
- I feel it will be better if you are not translating this message.MediaWiki:Nonunicodebrowser/mr. That purpose of that message is different. Thanks. --Shijualex 09:56, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
But I think this msg is displayed when the internet browser is not unicode compliant. and if the browser is not unicode compliant, how the end user will be able to see this message (which is written in unicode)?, that's why i thought its better to keep in English.
Any way sorry for being late. Regards, Kaustubh 08:44, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
MediaWiki:Datedefault/ml മുന്തൂക്ക രഹിതം is better--Praveenp 13:34, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
Claim ml-3 about to expire
Hi Shijualex. Please be reminded that your claim ml-3 is about to expire on 2008-04-08, end of day (in a little less than 3 days). You are still a bit away from the 90% goal (about 220 more messages to be translated). I do hope you will manage to be ready in time... Cheers! Siebrand 23:16, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hi Shijualex. You just missed the deadline (at 87% instead of 90%). In those cases, I extend it for a bit. Could you make certain that you reach the milestone by 10 April end of day CEST (that is in about 40 hours). Cheers! Siebrand 07:17, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
Heads up on expiration of claim ml-4
Hi Shijualex. Just a heads up on the expiration of claim ml-4 in 9 days. You are still about 1167 messages from your target. To reach it, you will have to translate about 130 messages every day in the coming 9 days. Cheers! Siebrand 22:31, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- Hey. Formally your claim has expired, but I have seen you work really hard. I propose to extend the claim period with 2 days so you can take care of the remaining ~200 messages you need to translate. Fair? Siebrand 06:54, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Hoi, we are implementing the Babel extension on Betawiki. Would you be so kind and help us localise it for your language(s). I would also appreciate it if you created one on your user page.. Thanks, GerardM 19:01, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
യൂസർ പേജിലെ ലിങ്കെന്താ ഡച്ച് വിക്കിയിലേക്ക്? ഇവിടെ എനിക്ക് വല്ല സ്കോപ്പും ഉണ്ടോ? (റെഗുലറാവാൻ എന്തായാലും പ്ലാനില്ല - വിക്കിപീഡിയയില് സമയം കൊടുക്കാൻ വേണ്ടിയാണ് മറ്റു സംരംഭങ്ങളിലും കേറാത്തത്) -- Raziman T V 11:31, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
- ആവശ്യമില്ല അല്ലേ. ന്നാ ശരി. വിക്കിയിൽ തന്നെ കുറേ പണിയുണ്ട്. അവശ്യലേഖനങ്ങളും സാങ്കേതികപദങ്ങളും നോക്കണം. ബാക്കി പിന്നെ ആലോചിക്കാം -- Raziman T V 15:00, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Testing new translation features||0||11:14, 9 January 2013|
Hi Shijualex. We are testing some new ideas to improve the usability for the translation tools used at translatewiki.net and we want to hear from the community. If you are interested in trying some prototypes you can fill the participation form. Once you have filled the form, we'll contact you to perform a short testing session (less than 30 min. in total) during next weeks.