Hi Filipinayzd. Welcome to Betawiki. You are translating like crazy. Excellent! :) Please remember that quality goes over quantity. You are creating a translation of the MediaWiki software that all users setting the language you are working on will use and see.
Please add a link to your home project to your talk page so other users can find you once you are less active here.
Please remember to request commits to MediaWiki after every 100 or so translated messages to your (you are already way past that), to make things a bit easier for the committers. You can request a commit at Translating:Tasks. I wish you a pleasant and productive stay at Betawiki. Cheers! Siebrand 21:58, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
- Siebrand has already commited it for you. Therefore you can ignore his message for the meantime and continue translating. Also, the word "crazy" is not the appropriate word to use. Siebrand should be saying, "You are translating with lightning speed". --Jose77 22:29, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
- Doing something like crazy is a so called figure of speech, that should not be taken literally. No disrepespect whatsoever is meant by it. There is nothing inappropriate about about and could be explained as contaning admiration for the effort made in this context. Cheers! Siebrand 06:44, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much. No problem. Are you humans or bots? --Filipinayzd 06:49, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Human :) Siebrand 31. elokuuta 2007 kello 08.43 (UTC)
Please check fuzzy
Please consider confirming your e-mail address
Dear Filipinayzd. Our records show that you have not confirmed your e-mail address. This means that other users cannot contact your by e-mail, and that you will not receive our periodic newsletter once every one or two months. If you mean to be an active contributor on Betawiki, we strongly advise you to confirm your e-mail address. The below steps describe how you can do that.
You can confirm your e-mail address as follows:
- go to your preferences
- fill out a valid e-mail address in the field behind "E-mail"
- save your preferences; an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted
- check your e-mail. The e-mail contains a URL you should click to confirm your e-mail address.
Thank you for considering this. Cheers! Betawiki Staff 17:15, 18 July 2008 (UTC)