Welcome to Betawiki!
Hi Kylu. Welcome to Betawiki! Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. If you are going to be an active user here, please also add your name to the languages you will be working on. Before you can use Special:Translate, and Special:Magic, please request translator rights. If you have a wiki where a lot of translations have already been made, you can make an import request. Other useful pages are linked in the translatewiki.net menu that comes with this message.
Once you have started translating, your work will be committed to the standard product every few days. If you want to explicitely request your work to be added, please make a request for commit.
Notes to self
- Translating:How to start
- Translating:Languages - Sinhala isn't listed!
- Betawiki:Translator - Add self.
- Main Page - more info
- Most often used messages in MediaWiki <- Translate first!
I'm in :)
I haven't really had time to go through the procedure, so just let me know how you want to go about translating things. In the meantime I'll try to recruit some more help.--Snowolfd4 02:43, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- I'm in too :-) Lahiru k 10:33, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Note to Sinhalese Translation Team
Someone on IRC has brought it to my attention that there is a B O U N T Y on translations!
That's right, you can be paid to do the translation work! O.O <3
Thank you Kylu
I am very thank you for encourage me. If you interesting in English-Sinhala pop up translation,It is very useful Firefox extension have developed our lab.Look this and let me know. YouTube Thank you once again. 09:16, 6 පෙබරවාරි 2008 Asiri wiki
- ...holy moly you do work fast. o.o;; ~Kylu (u|t) 06:22, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- Nice one, Asiri wiki! Now let's complete that Sinhalese localisation... Cheers! Siebrand 10:46, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- I am curious, is that extension available for Sinhalese Wikipedia users now? ~Kylu (u|t) 01:05, 1 March 2008 (UTC)