|How to start|
|In other languages||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • galego • magyar • Հայերեն • italiano • македонски • Nederlands • occitan • polski • português • русский • svenska • українська • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hi Man77. Welcome to translatewiki.net!
You can now start translating.
You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the menu next to this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
Babel extension on translatewiki.net
Hoi, we are implementing the Babel extension here on translatewiki.net. Would you be so kind and localise this extension for Bavarian? Thanks, GerardM 17:43, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Recommended process for translating MediaWiki
Hi. First of all: thank you very much for contributing to the MediaWiki localisation of Bavarian. You have been the one of the very few contributors to it. Just a little advice on what to do first to make your work have the highest impact. Of course you should feel free to do things differently, but please know that we have given things serious thought. I am looking very much forward to a lot more contributions from your side on Bavarian! The below is taken from Translating:How_to_start. Cheers! Siebrand 21:32, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- first translate the
- complete the
- check if you should translate any
- do a consistency check (terminology, formal/informal) on your localisation
- translate special page names, magic words and namespaces on Special:Magic
- translate the
- translate the
- do a consistency check (terminology, formal/informal) on your localisation between core messages and extension messages
- start maintaining your language's localisation on a regular basis. At least once per month is recommended.