|How to start|
|In other languages||English • العربية • asturianu • brezhoneg • Deutsch • Zazaki • español • français • Frysk • galego • magyar • Հայերեն • italiano • 한국어 • македонски • norsk bokmål • Nederlands • occitan • polski • português • русский • svenska • Türkçe • українська • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hi Anson2812. Welcome to translatewiki.net!
You can now start translating.
You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the menu next to this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Translation request for Hakka||0||15:36, 28 January 2016|
|Thank you from Blockly||3||09:25, 30 May 2013|
|Hak-kâ-fa||2||14:50, 9 May 2013|
|Please translate to Hakka (how-to)||Completion||Outdated|
|* Most of the pages listed above are at Mediawiki.org — you can use your Wikipedia account to log in and work there.|
Hello, and please excuse the English. My name is Erica and I am a community liaison for the visual editor at the Wikimedia Foundation.
I'm contacting you today as you are proficient in Hakka, to ask you some time-sensitive help with translations related to the visual editor, here and at Mediawiki.org. I'm therefore providing this little table, hoping it can make the work easier for you, and please do not hesitate to contact me immediately if you need any further information.
I'd like to thank you in advance for what you will do and for the invaluable support you will provide to the Hakka wikimedian community! (Please feel free to forward this message to other community members who may be equally interested or able to contribute.) Best,
Thanks so much for the Hakka translation of the Blockly puzzle! If you'd like to view the translated version online, it's at .
Sorry, I can't visit it. Maybe it is because I am in Mainland China.
Thank you for contributing to the Hakka translation of Blockly. I am afraid I am ignorant about Hakka. Could you tell me:
- What direction the script is written in? The options in Blockly are either right-to-left or left-to-right (not up-to-down).
- Can your translation be used for other dialects of Chinese?
- How do you write Hak-kâ-fa in Hak-kâ-fa Pinyin (if that's the right term)?
I'm also asking the same questions of the other translator, User:Jetlag.
Thank you for asking me about these.I will reply to you as following:
- Since Hakka is a language of Chinese, what I use is Chinese characters therefore, and thus, the script is written in left-to-right, the same as Mandarin.
- It is hard to say. What I can confirm is that some of them can be used for other dialects of Chinese while some others can't.
- If I write it in the Hak-kâ-fa Pinyin(Romanised script), that will be Hak-kâ-ngî. But we don't use this Romanised script(As I know,it is used in Tanwan only in some special occasion.),and for instead, we use Chinese characters. In Chinese characters, it will be 客家語,which I suggest to use.