Translating talk:Group statistics
How can anyone run this script? :)
php groupStatistics.php --groups=core-mostused,core,ext-0-wikimedia,ext-0-all --skiplanguages=als,be-x-old,crh,de-formal,dk,en-gb,hif,kk,kk-cn,iu,kk-kz,kk-tr,ku,nb,ruq, simple,sr,tg,tp,tt,zh,zh-cn,zh-sg,zh-hk,zh-min-nan,zh-yue.
Could it be something like:
--Jacob.jose 18:56, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- The script is run once a day .. and given that typically the changes are also uploaded to MediaWiki SVN once a day, it gives us the same grenularity. The script is sometimes run when new extensions of functionality is added to Betawiki to translate .. so imho there is little point in running it more often. GerardM 20:12, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- It runs as a job and takes about 10 minutes in low priority. This is not stuff we can generate whenever you wish (also not needed IMNSHO). Cheers! Siebrand 21:09, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
What does an asterkisk behind a language name stand for?
--Purodha Blissenbach 10:27, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
- Betawiki local only. Will be committed (usually) when 'most used' reaches 50% or more. Siebrand 09:02, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Current stats listing
I just noticed that the current listing shows from A to P only; why are Q to Z missing? - AnakngAraw 01:55, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- Restarted the stats run. Siebrand 11:17, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
FlaggedRevs in Wikimedia extensions per next update
NT. Siebrand 22:35, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|About Translating:Group statistics||2||15:35, 20 May 2017|
|About Translating:Group_statistics||1||11:56, 25 May 2015|
|About column header "All Flagged Revs messages"||9||17:51, 6 May 2013|
I would like to translate Translating:Group statistics so as to be able to use it in a presentation but could not find the messages anywhere. Should they not be in the twn page translation context?
If we have no way to do so easily at once, I would not mind to copy the page, make a local translation, and use that. So do not feel obliged. ;-)
I have had a look at the page source. The page Translating:Group_statistics/Header10 suggests that translations would be done by creating per language subpages. But there are error messages which make another approach necessary. Either
- the wikis limit on inclusion size must be increased,
- or a different approach to language switching is required.
See also Thread:Support/Language Links Box which addresses the same problem in a different context.
This is about number of columns.
The table has 9 columns and 10 column headers.
About number of columns of the table in Translating:Group statistics.
"All Flagged Revs messages" is not sortable.
A line that should be stripped by the script wasn't. gerrit:60270 should fix that when it runs next.