|How to start|
|In other languages||English • العربية • asturianu • বাংলা • brezhoneg • dansk • Deutsch • Zazaki • Esperanto • español • euskara • suomi • français • Frysk • galego • हिन्दी • magyar • Հայերեն • italiano • ಕನ್ನಡ • 한국어 • Lëtzebuergesch • lietuvių • македонски • norsk bokmål • Nederlands • occitan • polski • پښتو • português • português do Brasil • русский • српски (ћирилица) • Basa Sunda • svenska • తెలుగు • Türkçe • українська • اردو • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hi Lib2know. Welcome to translatewiki.net!
You can now start translating.
You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the menu next to this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Do not make machine translations||3||21:10, 3 August 2015|
Look how I improved all your iNaturalist translations before you continue. Thanks.
I wonder what you are writing:
- Do not make machine translations
- An order, misplaced in tone and without sense: i didn't do machine translations. I won't change my habit, NOT to use machine translations, so you can be satisfied. Subsequently your misplaced order will be fulfilled.
- ... I improved all your iNaturalist translations ...
- completely untrue: many translations you did not change, many are just minor changes of a formatting i misunderstood, others are changed, correct, but without improvement; finally there changes of great improvment.
- even if my first translations weren't perfect:
- you saved time on most cases: no changes, minor changes, format changing only, changes of one word only.
- i see there a couple of translations which you could delete before you started new.
- many of your so called improvements are just exchanging of german synonyms when you prefer the synonym with Germanic roots while i preferred the Latin roots. However in software related contents the Latin synonym is often more usual than your choice. Eventually it is more a matter of taste or style. After thinking twice i favour your choice at least a bit.
Since i am new, i am happy for any help. Rough talk i don't mind, even in public. But at the points (1) and (2) you said untrue things about me in public and exaggerated by far. I don't like that. For that reasons i beg you to stay away from my talk page in the future.
Finally i thank you for lots of improvements to the translations of iNaturalist and then mentioning the changes to me. So i could find them and learn a lot. I will go on to watch all changes of my translations in the future to learn more. I wish you good fun on Translatewiki!