|How to start|
|In other languages||English • Afrikaans • العربية • asturianu • azərbaycanca • Boarisch • български • روچ کپتین بلوچی • বাংলা • bosanski • català • čeština • Deutsch • Zazaki • Ελληνικά • español • euskara • فارسی • français • galego • Alemannisch • ગુજરાતી • עברית • magyar • Հայերեն • interlingua • Bahasa Indonesia • Interlingue • italiano • 日本語 • ქართული • کھوار • ភាសាខ្មែរ • 한국어 • Ripoarisch • lietuvių • latviešu • македонски • Bahasa Melayu • Nāhuatl • norsk bokmål • polski • português • русский • සිංහල • slovenčina • slovenščina • Soomaaliga • shqip • српски / srpski • српски (ћирилица) • srpski (latinica) • svenska • తెలుగు • ไทย • Türkçe • українська • Tiếng Việt • walon • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hi Girmitya. Welcome to translatewiki.net! Please create a user page on which you describe which language(s) you will be working on. Before you can use Special:Translate, please request translator rights. You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the translatewiki.net menu that comes with this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product. It can be just a few days before they appear on Wikipedia, but a few months can pass between each new release of FreeCol.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
Fiji Hindi and scripts
Hi Girmitya. Wikipedia states that Fiji Hindi is being written in multiple scripts: Latin and Devanagari Before you start translating, please discuss with your community *if* you will be making the Fiji Hindi user interface available in both scripts, and if so, which script should be the standard script. As long as there is no clarity on the subject: please only use one script and do not mix scripts. Once you have clarity on the subject, please note what needs to be done on Translating:Tasks. Cheers! Siebrand 17:40, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- OK, thank you for clearing that up. I think it would be best to create 3 locales for Fiji Hindi: hif, defaulting to hif-latn, hif-latn, and hif-deva, with a fall back to Hindi. I case a group of people wants to make those translations. This way, there will be no messages in 'hif', those will be in 'hif-latn'. Is there a language that should be set as fall back language for hif-latn, other than English? Cheers! Siebrand 07:09, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
- By the way, the above has been configured. The only thing still missing (if needed) is a configured fall back language for 'hif-latn'. Cheers! Siebrand 08:56, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
Incomplete translations: where do they come from?
hif will be moved to hif-latn
Hi. This is to let you know that probably this evening the pages that are now named */hif will be moved to */hif-latn, because you are localising the Latin script variant of Fiji Hindi. Once it has actually been done, I will let you know. I would like to urge you to then immediately change your locale in Special:Preferences to "hif-latn" and localise in that namespace from then on. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers! Siebrand 12:19, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- The pages have been moved. Please localise in 'hif-latn' from now on. Thanks. Siebrand 20:11, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Please consider confirming your e-mail address
Dear Girmitya. Our records show that you have not confirmed your e-mail address. This means that other users cannot contact your by e-mail, and that you will not receive our periodic newsletter once every one or two months. If you mean to be an active contributor on Betawiki, we strongly advise you to confirm your e-mail address. The below steps describe how you can do that.
You can confirm your e-mail address as follows:
- go to your preferences
- fill out a valid e-mail address in the field behind "E-mail"
- save your preferences; an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you submitted
- check your e-mail. The e-mail contains a URL you should click to confirm your e-mail address.
Thank you for considering this. Cheers! Betawiki Staff 17:15, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
At Betawiki we are implementing the Babel extension.. Would you be so good and localise it for your language ? Thanks, GerardM 06:51, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|fj.wiki logo||0||18:28, 3 April 2013|
|Spam||0||06:02, 17 January 2012|