Welcome to translatewiki.net!
|How to start|
|In other languages||English • Afrikaans • العربية • asturianu • azərbaycanca • Boarisch • български • روچ کپتین بلوچی • বাংলা • brezhoneg • bosanski • català • čeština • dansk • Deutsch • Zazaki • Ελληνικά • Esperanto • español • euskara • فارسی • suomi • français • Frysk • galego • Alemannisch • ગુજરાતી • עברית • हिन्दी • magyar • Հայերեն • interlingua • Bahasa Indonesia • Interlingue • italiano • 日本語 • ქართული • کھوار • ភាសាខ្មែរ • ಕನ್ನಡ • 한국어 • 조선말 • Ripoarisch • kurdî • Lëtzebuergesch • lietuvių • latviešu • македонски • Bahasa Melayu • Nāhuatl • norsk bokmål • Nederlands • occitan • polski • پښتو • português • português do Brasil • русский • සිංහල • slovenčina • slovenščina • Soomaaliga • shqip • српски / srpski • српски (ћирилица) • srpski (latinica) • Basa Sunda • svenska • తెలుగు • ไทย • Türkçe • українська • اردو • Tiếng Việt • walon • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hi AK. Welcome to translatewiki.net! You can now start translating. You should also check the portal for your language, the link is in the sidebar. Other useful pages are linked in the translatewiki.net menu that comes with this message.
Your translations are transferred to the standard product every few days or every few weeks depending on the product. Please notice that it may take longer before you see your translation in the actual product. It can be just a few days before they appear on Wikipedia, but a few months can pass between each new release of FreeCol.
We wish you a productive and pleasant stay. Please leave any questions on Support. Cheers!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Αίτημα για σχολιασμό / εισάγω ή εισαγάγω||0||14:12, 29 November 2015|
|Λεξικό MediaWiki και επεκτάσεων||0||21:58, 4 January 2013|
|2011 localisation rally||0||14:16, 8 February 2012|
Dear translatewiki.net user.
In December 2011 you contributed 500 or more translations at translatewiki.net during our Translation Rally, which you helped make a great success.
We pledged 1,000 Euro to be divided among all users that would be able to reach the goal of 500 new translations in the given timeframe. In total 37 users reached this goal, which was very much way beyond our expectation.
You have indicated that you would like to receive your cut of the bounty (EUR 27,95, including transfer costs) in transferred to you. There are three ways we can do this:
- We wire it to your PayPal account. This is the easiest and cheapest method if you live outside the European Union, but this is not available everywhere. If this is your preferred method of transfer, please reply to this e-mail stating your wiki name and the e-mail address you are using for your PayPal account. We expect the transfer costs to be about 1.25 Euro, which means you will receive about 25.00 Euro.
- We wire it to your bank account (or the bank account of a beneficiary of your choice). If this is your preferred method of transfer, or your only possible method of transfer, please read on.
- You live in India, you provide it with your banking details and we will transfer it will be transferred by an Indian friend.
Good to know: international money transfers are ridiculously expensive. We will be transferring money from a country in the European Union. Transfers to other EU countries are expected to cost less than 1 Euro (so you will receive 27.00 Euro or more). For other countries, transfer costs are expected to be up to the amount to be transferred (they will vary per country, we have no knowledge of the details beforehand). So you may receive nothing, depending on your country.
We have looked into ways to reduce transfer costs, but have not been able to find any. If you choose to change the beneficiary from yourself to Stichting Open Progress based on this information, please let us know, and we will change it according to your wishes. You can in fact choose to have it donated to any PayPal account. In that case, please let us know the e-mail address of the PayPal account you would like it transferred to in your name.
We need the following information from you in reply to this e-mail (information will be treated confidentially and will be seen only by User:GerardM to receive e-mails with information and reply to them and User:GerardM he will also make the actual payments):
- Your wiki name (REQUIRED)
- Your IBAN account number, or account number and national bank code, or account number and BIC code (REQUIRED)
- Your full real name to which the bank account is registered (REQUIRED)
- The home address to which the bank account is registered (REQUIRED)
A link to this message will also be posted on your user talk page. If you fail to respond by 1 March 2012, the beneficiary for your cut of the bounty will be updated to Stichting Open Progress. Thank you again for your continued support to http://translatewiki.net. Please do not forget to return often and make as many contributions as you are able to!
Gerard Meijssen translatewiki.net staff
NB Please respond by sending me an e-mail