|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Anoying continuous revert||0||08:05, 17 December 2016|
|Postposition /ko||0||08:56, 22 September 2016|
|Mantis (in Koeran)||0||08:56, 22 September 2016|
|Occitan messatges||0||08:56, 22 September 2016|
|in arabic||1||10:33, 21 October 2015|
|Blockly||0||07:16, 15 November 2014|
|MediaWiki:Revdelete-radio-set||0||20:22, 11 November 2013|
|Strange bot's behavior in the Wikidata||1||11:53, 26 March 2013|
|duble variable||0||11:31, 24 February 2013|
|OSM license change||0||15:44, 13 November 2012|
|CC BY-SA||0||14:10, 24 February 2012|
|Error @ MediaWiki:Mwe-upwiz-deeds-macro-prompt/de||3||23:50, 24 December 2011|
|Some translations||1||12:30, 30 July 2010|
|Would you please tell me who are you?||8||20:12, 14 February 2010|
See wikidata:Wikidata:Project_chat#Fuzzybot. These same problems seen in the Meta-Wiki. These is very annoyed.
This vandalism caused a bug in upload-wizard. Please stop it xD (I won't read any reply, it is just a report)
Vandalism? Wow, that seems a bit quick on the trigger. Am I correct that you indeed assume malicious intent?
It caused a bug. Whoever was responsible for - for me it does not matter; I just want to get it fixed. And no, you are not correct on assuming malicious intent. But it could have been an error in the bot's code since I don't understand it and it was not done for ./en
I've made some translations of the Ladino language lately and you have reverted them to how they were, saying Updating translation from external source, however those translations were also mine. I'm trying to standardise now the translations and use more universal words in the Ladino language as words and meaning change from dialect to dialect.
So, what is the reason of reverting them back?
- Hi, I'm also Dudi on Translatewiki & Incubator. I couldn't use this name with Wikipedia, so I made "Mahmudmasri" there to use it. I'd love to know who are you & if you are known for other usernames. I would also kindly like to ask you not to copy/paste the Arabized translations to our Egyptian Wiki :)
We usually do not copy anything to other languages. Please provide an example, and you will be referred to the correct translator.
What about this? !!FUZZY!!لا إشعار كهذا. It's copied directly from Arabic, in addition to the word “!!FUZZY!!”. It is not translated into Egyptian. If copying is inevitable, then please copy from the English.
- Another unrelated issue: When I press on the button “Show preview” on this page, what I typed dissappears & the page becomes all white! I had to type my reply twice. The same happened with me when I tried to start the new section.
Please talk to User:Meno25. He has been making mass imports to arz based on changed ar translations. For StatusNet the authors can change from the original author to FuzzyBot because of small changes to message contents or new messages that had a fuzzy match.
"Show preview" in LiquidThreads is broken, indeed. We reported it to the author of LiquidThreads (User:Werdna) over a day ago, together with three other issues related to LiquidThreads (previews broken, permalink broken, narrow screen oddness, "PHP Notice: Undefined variable: e in /classes/View.php on line 618").
By the way, the Egyptian page of this bot isn't translated into Egyptian.  I wasn't able to edit it. Additionally, instead of copying it from Arabic & have a duplicate, you could have just not added the Egyptian version.
I have no problems editing it. What is the problem? Also, from the page history you can see who has done what.
I do not have a permission to edit it
- You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- This page cannot be updated manually. This page is a translation of page User:FuzzyBot and the translation can be updated using the translation tool.
- You can view and copy the source of this page: