This is a collection of links to information and statistics about translatewiki.net.
The primary sources of stats are provided by three special pages in the Translate extension:
- Completion percentages for languages at Special:LanguageStats and for projects Special:MessageGroupStats,
- Special:TranslationStats is a versatile graph generator for edits, active translators or new users. It is often embedded in various pages mentioned below.
Ţawng chanchin lepsena
- List of the languages supported, with the names of the translators for each language.
- List of supported languages arranged by language families.
- Translation status of all message groups for one language.
Kawtchhuah phekah hengte hi kan nei:
- Letlingtute hming tlarna
- Hemi ţawng hmangtute ram-thla
- Lehlin tun hnaia a kal dàn lantirna lem
- Chumi ţawnga lehlin thar en theihna thlunzawmna
- Chu ţawng chungchanga hriattirna dang leh letlingtute chakkhai
Kawtchhuah phek hming tlarna category Languages-ah hian en rawh.
Project translation statistics are updated real time at Special:MessageGroupStats. On that page you can see the completion percentage of translations into each language for a chosen project. On each project page you can find:
- Link to view recent translations for that project.
- Completion percentage statistics for past product releases (if applicable).
- Completion percentage for any day in the history.
- Graph of recent translation activity.
- Map of translators who have translated that project and provided their location.
- Map of all translators.
- League table of the most active users on translatewiki.net.
- User preference usage.
- User rights per user group.