Translating:ꯑꯅꯦꯝ ꯑꯋꯥꯡ ꯌꯦꯡꯕ
ꯃꯁꯤꯅ ꯁꯝꯅꯐꯝꯗꯒꯤ ꯈꯣꯝꯖꯤꯟꯂꯧꯄ ꯑꯀꯨꯞ ꯋꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯱ꯗꯤ translatewiki.net ꯀꯤ ꯁꯇꯦꯇꯤꯀꯁ ꯅꯤ
The primary sources of stats are provided by three special pages in the Translate extension:
- Completion percentages for languages at Special:LanguageStats and for projects Special:MessageGroupStats,
- Special:TranslationStats is a versatile graph generator for edits, active translators or new users. It is often embedded in various pages mentioned below.
- List of the languages supported, with the names of the translators for each language.
- List of supported languages arranged by language families.
- Translation status of all message groups for one language.
ꯄꯣꯔꯇꯦꯜ ꯂꯥꯃꯥꯏꯁꯤꯡꯗ ꯑꯩꯈꯣꯏ ꯅ ꯂꯩꯔꯦ
- ꯋꯥꯍꯟꯊꯣꯛꯂꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯃꯊꯪ ꯃꯅꯥꯎ ꯅꯥꯏꯅ
- ꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯗꯨꯕꯨ ꯉꯥꯡꯂꯤꯕ ꯋꯥꯍꯟꯊꯣꯛꯄꯤꯔꯤꯕ ꯁꯤꯡꯒꯤ ꯃꯦꯞ
- ꯍꯧꯖꯤꯛꯀꯤ ꯑꯣꯏꯕ ꯋꯥꯍꯟꯊꯣꯛ ꯄꯤꯔꯤꯕ ꯊꯕꯛ ꯎꯨꯠꯄ ꯒ꯭ꯥꯄ
- ꯁꯝꯅꯐꯝ ꯎꯨꯠꯂꯨ ꯍꯧꯖꯤꯛꯀꯤ ꯑꯣꯏꯅ ꯃꯗꯨꯒꯤ ꯂꯣꯟꯗꯨꯗ ꯋꯥꯍꯟꯊꯣꯛꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯋꯥꯍꯟꯊꯣꯛꯄꯤꯔꯤꯕ ꯍꯧꯔꯛꯐꯝ ꯱ꯗꯤ ꯑꯇꯣꯞꯄ ꯃꯗꯨꯒꯤ ꯂꯣꯟꯗꯨꯒꯤ ꯑꯀꯨꯞꯄ ꯋꯥꯔꯣꯜ
For list of portal pages see category Languages.
Statistics about projects
Project translation statistics are updated real time at Special:MessageGroupStats. On that page you can see the completion percentage of translations into each language for a chosen project. On each project page you can find:
- Link to view recent translations for that project.
- Completion percentage statistics for past product releases (if applicable).
- Completion percentage for any day in the history.
- Graph of recent translation activity.
- Map of translators who have translated that project and provided their location.
Statistics about users
- Map of all translators.
- League table of the most active users on translatewiki.net.
- User preference usage.
- User rights per user group.