Project:개인 정보 정책
전반적인 적용 범위
이 정책에서는 translatewiki.net에서 운영하는 과제에서 수집 및 보관하는 개인 정보에 대해 다룹니다. Translatewiki.net에서는 과제 운영 요구에 충족하는 최소한의 개인 정보를 수집하고 보유합니다.
과제의 공개적 및 협동적 성질
Translatewiki.net is collaboratively developed by its users using the MediaWiki software. Anyone having been granted edit permissions may edit the editable pages of this site while logged in as a registered user. By doing this, editors create a published document, and a public record of every word added, subtracted, or changed. This is a public act, and editors are identified publicly as the author of such changes. All contributions made to this project, and all publicly available information about those contributions, are irrevocably licensed and may be freely copied, quoted, reused and adapted by third parties with few restrictions.
일반적으로, 이 정책은 translatewiki.net에 공개적으로 공개되지 않은 개인정보에만 적용됩니다.
Interactions with translatewiki.net not covered by this Policy include, but are not limited to, aspects of browsing and editing pages, use of the wiki "email user" function. These interactions may reveal a contributor's IP address, and possibly other personal information, indiscriminately to the general public, or to specific groups of volunteers acting independently of translatewiki.net.
Users may also interact with one another outside of translatewiki.net, via email, IRC or other chat, or independent websites, and should assess the risks involved, and their personal need for privacy, before using these methods of communication.
사용자 계산자리 및 저자
Translatewiki.net은 일부 페지들이 사용자 이름으로 가입하지 않고 편집할수 있음에도(이 경우 망 IP 주소로 인식됨) 편집자들에게 웨브싸이트 가입을 요구합니다. 등록된 사용자는 자신이 선택한 계산자리 이름으로 인식됩니다. 사용자가 선택하는 통행암호는 신뢰할만하며 계산자리의 무결성을 확인하기 위해 사용됩니다. 법률이 강제하는 경우를 제외하고, 누구도 사용자 식별을 위해 생성된 사용자 통행암호나 쿠키를 공개하거나 고의로 유출해서는 안 됩니다. 생성된 사용자 계산자리는 명백히 translatewiki.net 직원이 악의적인 의도라고 판단하는 경우가 아니라면 삭제되지 않습니다. 사용자 이름을 변경할수는 있습니다만, translatewiki.net은 요청을 받더라도 사용자 이름이 변경될 것이라는 보증을 하지 않습니다.
개인 정보 수집 목적
Translatewiki.net은 과제의 원활한 운영을 위해 다음과 같은 개인 정보를 수집할수 있습니다:
- To enhance the public accountability of the project. Translatewiki.net recognizes that any system that is open enough to allow the greatest possible participation of the general public will also be vulnerable to certain kinds of abuse and counterproductive behavior. Translatewiki.net has established a number of mechanisms to prevent or remedy abusive activities. For example, when investigating abuse on the project, including the suspected use of malicious “sockpuppets” (duplicate accounts), vandalism, harassment of other users, or disruptive behavior, the IP addresses of users (derived either from those logs or from records in the database) may be used to identify the source(s) of the abusive behavior. This information may be shared by users with administrative authority who are charged with protecting the projects.
- 싸이트 통계를 제공하기 위해서입니다. Translatewiki.net은 사용자 방문의 순수 일지자료의 표본을 통계적으로 조사합니다. 이러한 일지들은 싸이트 통계 페지 생성에 사용되며, 순수 일지자료는 공개되지 않습니다.
- 기술적인 문제를 해결하기 위해서입니다. 개발자들은 일지 자료를 조사하여 기술적인 문제를 해결하고 이 싸이트를 제압하는 악의적인 웨브 거미들을 추적할수 있습니다.
자료 보존에 대한 자세한 설명
IP 주소와 기타 기술적인 정보
- 방문자가 문서를 요청하거나 읽을 때, 웨브싸이트가 일반적으로 수집하는 것 이상의 정보는 수집되지 않습니다. Translatewiki.net는 각 거래의 순수일지를 보관할수 있지만 공개되지는 않습니다.
- 로그인한 편집자가 문서를 편집할 때 서버는 제한된 시간 동안 관련 IP 주소 정보를 비공개로 보관합니다. 이 정보는 특정한 시간이 흐른 뒤에 자동으로 삭제됩니다. 가입하지 않은 편집자들의 경우 사용된 IP 주소는 공개되어 편집자로서 리력이 영구적으로 남습니다. 제3자는 사용 가능한 다른 정보와 조합하여 이 IP 주소로부터 기여자를 식별할수 있습니다. 등록된 사용자 이름으로 가입하면 개인 정보를 더 안전하게 보호할수 있습니다.
- 이 싸이트는 문서를 방문할 때마다 방문자의 콤퓨터에 임시 통화쿠키를 설정합니다. 가입이나 편집을 의도하지 않은 독자들은 이 쿠키를 거부할수 있습니다. 열람기의 통화가 끝나면 삭제됩니다. 누군가가 가입할 때 가입 상태를 유지하기 위해 더많은 쿠키가 설정될수 있습니다. 누군가가 사용자 이름이나 통행암호를 열람기에 보관하면 해당 정보는 최대 30일 동안 보관되며 이 정보는 이 과제에 방문할 때마다 봉사기로 다시 전송됩니다. 공용 기기를 사용하면서 앞으로 기기를 사용할 사용자들에게 자신의 사용자 이름을 보이고싶지 않은 기여자들은 사용 후에 이 쿠키들을 삭제해야 합니다.
- Edits or other contributions to the project on translations, user pages, talk pages and other pages are generally retained forever. Removing text from the project does not permanently delete it. Normally anyone can look at a previous version of a page and see what was there. Even if an article is "deleted", a user entrusted with higher level of access may still see what was removed from public view. Information can be permanently deleted by individuals with access to translatewiki.net, but aside from the rare circumstance when translatewiki.net is required to delete editing-history material in response to a court order or equivalent legal process, there is no guarantee any permanent deletion will happen.
- User contributions are also aggregated and publicly available. User contributions are aggregated according to their registration and login status. Data on user contributions, such as the times at which users edited and the number of edits they have made, are publicly available via user contributions lists, and in aggregated forms published by other users.
- No more information on users and other visitors reading pages is collected than is typically collected in server logs by web sites. Aside from the above raw log data collected for general purposes, page visits do not expose a visitor's identity publicly. Sampled raw log data may include the IP address of any user, but it is not reproduced publicly.
- Edits to pages are identified with the username or network IP address of the editor, and editing history is aggregated by author in a contribution list. Such information will be available permanently.
- 등록된 사용자로 가입:
- Logged in users do not expose their IP address to the public except in cases of abuse, including vandalism of a wiki page by the user or by another user with the same IP address. A user's IP address is stored on the translatewiki.net servers for a period of time, and can be seen by server administrators and by users who have been granted CheckUser access.
- IP address information, and its connection to any usernames that share it, may be released under certain circumstances (see below).
- Editors using a company mail server from home or telecommuting over a DSL or cable Internet connection, are likely to be easy to identify by their IP address; in which case it may be easy to cross-identify all contributions to the project made by that IP address. Using a username is a better way of preserving privacy in this situation.
- Unlogged-in registered users and unregistered users:
- Editors who have not logged in may be identified by network IP address. Depending on one's connection, this IP address may be traceable to a large Internet service provider or more specifically to a school, place of business or home. It may be possible to use this information in combination with other information, including editing style and preferences, to identify an author completely.
- 위키 토론 문서에서:
- Any editable page can theoretically be the location of a discussion. In general, discussions on translatewiki.net occur on user talk pages (associated with particular users), on supported project talk pages (associated with particular supported projects) or in pages specially designated to function as forums (e.g., the Support page). Privacy expectations apply to discussion pages in the same way as they do elsewhere.
- 전자우편을 통해:
- Users are not required to list an email address when registering. Users who provide a valid email address can enable other logged-in users to send email to them through the wiki. When receiving an email from other users through this system, one's email address is not revealed to them. When choosing to send an email to other users, one's email is displayed as the sender.
- The email address put into one's user preferences may be used by translatewiki.net for communication. Users whose accounts do not have a valid email address will not be able to reset their password if it is lost. In such a situation, however, users may be able to contact one of the translatewiki.net server administrators to enter a new email address. A user can remove the account's email address from his preferences at any time to prevent it from being used. Private correspondence between users may be saved at those users' discretion and is not subject to translatewiki.net policy.
- IRC channels are not officially part of translatewiki.net and are not operated on translatewiki.net controlled servers. The IP address of users who chat over such a service may be exposed to other participants. IRC users' privacy on each channel can only be protected according to the policies of the respective service and channel. Different channels have different policies on whether logs may be published.
Access to and release of personally identifiable information
The project is primarily run by volunteer contributors. Some dedicated users are given privileged access. For example, user access levels to translatewiki.net are determined by the user's presence in various "supported projects". User group rights and group members are public.
Other users who may have access to private identifiable information include, but are not limited to, users who have access to the CheckUser function, translatewiki.net employees, appointees, and contractors and agents employed by translatewiki.net operators, and developers and others with high levels of server access.
Sharing information with other privileged users is not considered "distribution."
Release: Policy on Release of Data
It is the policy of translatewiki.net that personally identifiable data collected in the server logs, or through records in the database via the CheckUser feature, or through other non-publicly-available methods, may be released by translatewiki.net volunteers or staff, in any of the following situations:
- In response to a valid subpoena or other compulsory request from law enforcement,
- With permission of the affected user,
- When necessary for investigation of abuse complaints,
- Where the information pertains to page views generated by a spider or bot and its dissemination is necessary to illustrate or resolve technical issues,
- Where the user has been vandalizing pages or persistently behaving in a disruptive way, data may be released to a service provider, carrier, or other third-party entity to assist in the targeting of IP blocks, or to assist in the formulation of a complaint to relevant Internet Service Providers,
- Where it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of translatewiki.net, its users or the public.
Except as described above, translatewiki.net policy does not permit distribution of personally identifiable information under any circumstances.
Third-party access and notifying registered users when receiving legal process:
As a general principle, the access to, and retention of, personally identifiable data in all projects should be minimal and should be used only internally to serve the well-being of the project. Occasionally, however, translatewiki.net may receive a subpoena or other compulsory request from a law-enforcement agency or a court or equivalent government body that requests the disclosure of information about a registered user, and may be compelled by law to comply with the request. In the event of such a legally compulsory request, translatewiki.net will attempt to notify the affected user within three business days after the arrival of such subpoena by sending a notice by email to the email address (if any) that the affected user has listed in his or her user preferences.
Translatewiki.net cannot advise a user receiving such a notification regarding the law or an appropriate response to a subpoena. Translatewiki.net does note, however, that such users may have the legal right to resist or limit that information in court by filing a motion to quash the subpoena. Users who wish to oppose a subpoena or other compulsory request should seek legal advice concerning applicable rights and procedures that may be available.
If translatewiki.net receives a court-filed motion to quash or otherwise limit the subpoena as a result of action by a user or their lawyer, translatewiki.net will not disclose the requested information until translatewiki.net receives an order from the court to do so.
Registered users are not required to provide an email address. However, when an affected registered user does not provide an email address, translatewiki.net will not be able to notify the affected user in private email messages when it receives requests from law enforcement to disclose personally identifiable information about the user.
In cases of conflicting information between a translated version of this page and the original version in the English language, the English version will take precedence over the translated version.