Outdated translations are marked like this.
Translation groups for currently supported projects
- Nuk ka përshkrim është në dispozicion për këtë grup mesazh
- An aggregate message group containing everything related to MediaWiki: core platform, Installer, API help, all the extensions, and other related components.
- Message group containing about 500 most often used messages in MediaWiki.
- The core of MediaWiki, the collaborative website editing platform used on translatewiki itself, as well as on Wikipedia and thousands of other wiki websites. These are the messages as they are in the latest development version.
- Meta message group containing all messages for the MediaWiki extension VisualEditor and related software packages.
- Meta message group containing all messages for the MediaWiki extension UniversalLanguageSelector (ULS); the jquery.uls library must be translated separately.
- Meta message group containing messages for all supported skins for MediaWiki.
- Citizen Skin is a responsive skin for MediaWiki built by the Star Citizen Wiki team.
- Meta message group containing the messages for all supported extensions for MediaWiki.
- Message group containing the messages used in the Exif tags that appear on image file description pages in MediaWiki.
- Message group containing the messages used in the Action API for the current alpha version of MediaWiki (1.41.0-alpha).
- Message group containing the messages used in the Rest API for the current alpha version of MediaWiki (1.41.0-alpha).
- A library that is used in MediaWiki for processing and validating parameters to an API from data like that in PHP's
MediaWiki extensions used on Wikimedia sites
- Grupi Meta mesazh që përmban të gjitha mesazhet e për të mbështetur zgjerimet MediaWiki përdorur nga https://wikimediafoundation.org/  Wikimedia Foundation
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on most Wikimedia Foundation wikis and seen by most readers and editors.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on some Wikimedia Foundation wikis and provide advanced editing and administration functionality.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on Wikimedia Foundation wikis for advanced media handling.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are installed on Wikivoyage sites.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on Wikimedia Foundation for fundraising.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on Wikimedia Foundation wikis, but which are not likely to be updated significantly or to be deployed to new sites.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are used on Wikimedia Foundation wikis and provide advanced functionality for software developers and server operations engineers.
- Meta message group containing all the messages for MediaWiki extensions that are installed on some Wikimedia Foundation wikis for early testing, and which may be installed on more wikis in the future.
Translation extensions and content editing tools
- Meta message group containing the messages for the ContentTranslation extension for MediaWiki.
- Meta message group containing the messages for the Translate extension of MediaWiki; please familiarize yourself with its glossary.
- Lingua Libre SignIt browser extension allows you to translate a word into (French) sign language on any web page.
- MiniEdit is a tool for quickly editing content without leaving the page.
Wikimedia wikis integration and portals
- Localisation of the Wikimedia portal pages (https://www.wikipedia.org/, https://www.wiktionary.org/, etc.).
- Wikimedia Developer Portal is single entry point to find Wikimedia technical documentation, and connect with the developer community behind Wikimedia projects.
- Aggregate message group containing mobile applications for Wikimedia projects.
- Page Content Service is an API for Wikipedia page content. Its messages are shown in Wikipedia mobile apps.
- Wikimedia Mobile is a cross-platform mobile and tablet application for reading and contributing to Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia iOS is the iOS-specific version of the Wikipedia mobile app.
- Wikipedia Android is the Android-specific version of the Wikipedia mobile app.
- Commons Mobile is an app for Android for browsing and uploading to Wikimedia Commons.
- Global Search is a tool to do keyword and source regex searches across all WMF wikis.
- Wikimedia Incubator is a multilingual wiki where potential Wikimedia project wikis in new-language versions can be tested and proven worthy of being hosted in their own wiki.
MediaWiki extensions used outside Wikimedia
- Meta message group containing all messages for the Semantic MediaWiki extensions to MediaWiki.
- Meta message group containing all messages for the BlueSpice extensions to MediaWiki (see also BlueSpice).
- Meta message group containing all messages for the Miraheze extensions to MediaWiki (see also Miraheze).
Wikimedia contents search and retrieval tools
- Map of Monuments is a tool allowing you to view monuments with no article on Wikipedia.
- ISA helps to describe the images contributed to Wiki Loves competitions.
- Commons Mass Description is a tool allowing you to add descriptions to Commons images en masse.
- Wikimedia Commons Wallpaper Changer is a GNOME shell extension that changes your desktop wallpaper to selected pictures from Wikimedia Commons at set intervals.
- Wikinity is a tool for searching geolocalized entities in Wikidata that are linked to contents in various Wikimedia projects.
Wikimedia multimedia conversion tools
- Ajapaik is an app for making rephotographs of historic images.
- VicuñaUploader is a tool to upload files to Wikimedia Commons and other Wikimedia projects.
- video2commons is a tool to transfer video and audio from external sites to Wikimedia Commons.
- VideoCutTool provides various different types of editing processes on videos that are currently in Wikimedia Commons. Cropping, Trimming, Audio Disabling, and Rotating videos are the features of the tool.
- SVG Translate is a tool for translating messages in SVG files on Wikimedia Commons.
- Wikidata Query Service is the official query tool for Wikidata.
- Weapon of Mass Description is a tool allowing you to add Wikidata labels and descriptions en masse.
- Wikidata Lexeme Forms is a tool to create and edit the Forms of Wikidata Lexemes, based on templates that define what different kind of Lexemes look like – for instance, there are forms for English nouns, German verbs, Bengali nouns (animate), etc.
- The Wikidata Query Builder provides a visual interface for building a simple Wikidata query. It is ideal for users with little or no experience in SPARQL, the powerful query language.
- Anvesha lets the user drill down through the data of any Wikibase installation, including Wikidata.
- QRmedia is a QR code generator to Wikidata items, that redirects to a portal in the visitor's language. The portal displays content from all the relevant Wikimedia projects on the topic, with a visual style similar to the Wikipedia mobile app.
- Wikidata Mismatch Finder is a tool to review mismatches between Wikidata and External Databases.
- Wikimedia OCR is a Wikimedia tool providing an API wrapper for Tesseract and Google OCR, enabling Wikisources to submit images for optical character recognition.
- Wikisource Contest Tool is a tool to help calculate scores of proofreading contests on Wikisources.
- Wikisource Export is a tool for exporting Wikisource books in EPUB, PDF, and other file formats.
- Meta message group containing all messages for the Collection extension to MediaWiki, which allows to organize personal selections of pages in a collection that can be edited, persisted and optionally retrieved as PDF, ODF or DocBook.
Quality assessment and referencing tools
- Web2Cit is a set of tools to collaboratively improve automatic citations in Wikipedia.
- Cita is a Wikidata addon for Zotero that adds citations metadata (i.e., what other items an item cites) support to this open source reference management software.
- CitationHunt is an online tool for finding unsourced statements on Wikipedia in different languages.
- ProveIt is a reference manager for Wikipedia.
- GapFinder is a tool that recommends potential articles to be created in Wikipedia.
- ReaderFeedback is a meta message group containing all messages for the extension of MediaWiki.
- Revision scoring is collection of tools for using AI in Wikipedia.
- WPCleaner is a tool designed to help with various maintenance tasks on MediaWiki wikis, especially repairing links to disambiguation pages, checking Wikipedia, fixing spelling and typography, and helping with translation of articles coming from other wikis.
- FlaggedRevs is a meta message group containing all messages for the FlaggedRevs extension of MediaWiki.
- XTools is a suite of tools to analyze pages, users and projects of a single MediaWiki installation or wiki farm.
- CopyPatrol is a Wikimedia tool that allows you to see recent Wikipedia edits that are flagged as possible copyright violations.
- Huggle is a fast diff browser application for dealing with vandalism on Wikimedia projects.
- Interaction Timeline is a tool that displays a chronologic history for two wiki users on pages where they have both made edits.
- SWViewer is a user-friendly webapp that is used to detect and revert vandalism, spam, and other types of unconstructive edits made at various Wikimedia projects.
- WhoWroteThat? is a Wikipedia gadget and browser extension to display article contribution information. Powered by WikiWho.
- WikiBlame is able to quickly find the authors of a part of a page in a Wikimedia wiki.
Wikimedia analytics tools
- Wikistats 2 is the statistics portal for all Wikimedia projects.
- Pageviews Analysis provides visualization of pageview statistics for Wikimedia project pages.
Wikimedia movement collaboration tools
- Grant Metrics is a simple, easy to use interface for reporting shared metrics on WMF wikis.
- Wikimedia Grants Review is a grant proposal review tool for the Wikimedia Individual Engagement Grants project.
- Tracker is an expense tracking app used by Wikimedia Czech Republic.
- WMCZ Web is Wikimedia Czech Republic's website (as of November 2020, preview is available at https://test.wikimedia.cz).
- MassMailer is a tool which allows you to do Special:EmailUser en masse.
- Wikimedia Mailman Templates provide customized email templates for Mailman 3. These templates improve upon the upstream ones by providing links to the web interface where appropriate.
- NOCC is a webmail client.
- Meta message group containing the messages for all social tools MediaWiki extensions.
- WikiAuthBot is a Discord bot that OAuth authenticates Discord users to their Wikimedia or Miraheze accounts.
- Discord bot for Wikimedia projects and wiki sites.
- Gravatar is an extension for MediaWiki used to display avatars (i.e. square images representing individual users, teams, organizations or their projects) on social medias, according to their preferences.
- FUDforum is web-based discussion forum software.
Open geographic databases and maps
- All messages related to OpenStreetMap.
- OpenHistoricalMap is a project designed to store and display map data throughout the history of the world.
- A message group for Encyclopedia of Life.
- Oppia is a tool to collaboratively build interactive lessons.
- The Education Program Dashboard is a web application for Wikipedia classroom assignments and other group editing projects on Wikipedia.
- WikiLearn is an online learning pilot by the Community Development team to support volunteers with programming year round.
Conservation and archiving tools
- The Wikipedia Library Card platform (website) is a tool for signing up to paywalled resources for free using your Wikipedia login. The Wikipedia Library provides free access to research materials to improve Wikimedians' ability to contribute content to Wikimedia projects.
- Dissemin is a website to help researchers detect paywalled papers and make them available in an open archive.
- IA Upload is a tool that uploads DjVu files from the Internet Archive to Commons.
- Internet Archive bot is a tool to update broken links.
- Wikidocumentaries microhistory wiki lets you research, remix and enrich historical records.
- Kiwix is an offline reader for files in the ZIM format.
- MWoffliner MediaWiki scraper is a tool for making a local offline HTML snapshot of any online MediaWiki instance.
- lib.reviews is an open source, nonprofit platform for reviewing absolutely anything.
- Mifos is a management information system for microfinance.
General software development frameworks
- Phabricator is a complete set of tools for developing software.
- MantisBT is web-based issue tracking software.
Technical and developer tools for Wikimedia projects
- Pywikibot is a collection of command line tools to edit Wikipedia via its API.
- Toolhub is an authoritative and well promoted catalog of Wikimedia tools. This web-based application is developed as a free and open source project under the umbrella of the Wikimedia Foundation for the benefit of the Wikimedia movement. The software project consists of a Django backend application, a Vue.js frontend application, and a web API to allow creation of additional tools to assist in registering tools with the catalog as well as displaying information from the catalog.
- Intuition is a message group containing the messages for the i18n system used by tools in Wikimedia Toolforge (support).
- reFill expands references with ease. It is a community tool hosted on Wikimedia Toolforge, part of the Intuition project.
- Wikimedia Server Connectivity Dashboard is a tool which helps you identify whether you can view and edit projects of Wikimedia from your network.
Independent development components and tools
- Etherpad lite is a really-real time collaborative editor.
- Blockly is an open source project to help people, especially children, learn to program computers.
Other technical projects
- LibreMesh is an international community developing tools for wireless community networks.
- NFC Ring Control is a mobile app to interact with NFC devices.
- FreeCol is a turn-based strategy game.