Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
- Hoan-e̍k chò pa̍t-chióng oē.
- Lí ē-tàng tī hoan-e̍k--ê sî khoàⁿ pa̍t-chióng oē, chí-iàu ū hit chióng oē tiō thang kéng-lâi khoàⁿ, hoan-e̍k siong-koan--ê giân-gí thang hō͘ lí gí-hoat kap sû-gí--ê lêng-kám. Iah-sī lí thang the̍h-âi o̍h pa̍t-chióng oē.
- Message documentation
- All software contains those tricky messages that are hard to understand, even with context. Chances are that those messages already have helpful documentation in translatewiki.net. Even if there is not, we will help you to get it. Just place your request on our support page. Documentation tells you about the context (button, title), contents of the variables and anything else you need to be aware of when translating.
- Syntactic checks
- We have implemented simple checks that alert you to simple mistakes like unused and unknown variables, bad HTML mark-up and unbalanced braces. These simple mistakes can often result in corrupt or broken display, so it is important to find them early.
These are more advanced technologies which take advantage of achievements in areas of computer science and language technology.
- Translation memory
- We are using translation memory software from the . Translation memory helps you to make more consistent translations, and speeds up the translation of similar and repetitive messages.
- Yandex and Microsoft translation
- You can also take advantage of suggestions made by or if your language is supported. No more manual copy-pasting, the suggestion is there already when you start translating!